Legacy public branch exchanges (PBX)s present a multitude of challenges if your business has multiple locations or remote users. A VoIP PBX solution can address many of those challenges. Multiple public branch exchanges (PBX)s to maintain, multiple bills from different tel-co providers, multiple systems to learn and train with, and multiple administrative portals all add to the headache.
Often, most disconnected systems do not allow your customers to reach your employees via a single company phone number. Another issue is that employees have to tie up multiple phone lines for office-to-office phone calls. The lack of an interconnected system affects communication and collaboration, which will negatively affect your company’s mission and objectives. A multi-site VoIP solution can address these challenges.
Let’s talk about some of the features and benefits of how a multi-site VoIP solution can help with your multi-site deployment:
- Reduces costs associated with having multiple telephone line providers and multiple bills by consolidating to one provider
- Allows you to leverage the latest communications technologies such as unified communications
- Makes it easier to support inter-office communication
- Gives clients one phone number to call, regardless of physical location
- Reduces training associated with different phones and different systems
- Simplifies office re-locations
- Potentially reduces long distance charges
- Provides a unified business identity for your clients no matter where your employees are
In summary, migrating to a Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution can reduce the complexity, maintenance costs, and management challenges presented by a disjointed telephone system solution.
SandStorm IT is proud to be the telephone partner for Tipton County Government. With 9 locations and over 20 independent offices, this is clearly a complex multi-site deployment. We can help, call 1-901-475-0275 if you are planning to expand or find yourself maintaining a legacy telephone system.