SandStorm IT's history is a tale of two companies, SandStorm Innovations and TC-PC, merging to become a full-service IT solutions provider:
SandStorm Innovations, LLC was formed in 2010 by Doyle, Jordan & Jake Sanders to provide full range software/support services for small to medium-sized businesses. The goal was to enhance user interactivity with Internet & other users through rich yet natural feeling user experiences.
TC-PC, Inc. was formed in 1993 by Clay and Greg Gilbreath to provide the full range of desktop computer, server, network, and network service to small to medium-sized businesses - the same type of customers that SandStorm Innovations, LLC has served since 2010.
On January 1, 2015, SandStorm Innovations, LLC and TC-PC, Inc. merged to form SandStorm IT.
Our breadth of experience with information technology covers a diverse range of skillsets such as:
- PCs and Servers (purchase, installation, and support)
- Server Monitoring & Maintenance
- Networking Setup & Support
- Network Security
- VOIP Phone Systems
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Web Development
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Web and Database Hosting
- Hosted E-mail Solutions
- Web Application Programming (Rich Internet Applications)
- Mobile & Smartphone App Development
- Project Management (Agile, Waterfall)
SandStorm IT has the expertise to bring your vision to life.