PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– We also collect information using Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Meta, Facebook, and AdRoll to better communicate with our site visitors through targeted online advertising.
– If you fill out a form on our website, we will collect your name, email address, and potentially other information such as your phone number. We only use this information to communicate with you. You can choose not to receive communications from us at any time. We use tools such as ActiveCampaign to collect and store the information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use ActiveCampaign to power our email marketing and to collect information through our website forms. –you can read more about how ActiveCampaign uses your Personal Information here: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy. You can read more about how AdRoll uses your information here: https://www.nextroll.com/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Additionally, you can learn more about third-party tracking at https://youradchoices.com/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by phone at (901) 475-0275 or by mail using the details provided below:
SandStorm IT, 61 McLaughlin Dr., Atoka, TN 38004, United States