City Gear, an urban attire retailer with over 100 retail locations throughout the southeast United States, recently engaged SandStorm IT to perform the migration of a suite of applications used by City Gear associates throughout their entire operation to a new and upgraded server.
The applications include a proprietary and custom labor scheduling and workforce management package, a facilities maintenance ticketing application, an internal intranet site, and a hosted website. Post migration, City Gear contracted SandStorm IT to provide primary, ongoing “On Demand” enhancements, maintenance, and support for the applications.
After providing world class service and support, City Gear engaged SandStorm IT to frontline responsibility for their current data warehouse solution. Additionally, several new projects ranging from re-engineering applications to new features are currently underway. City Gear has continued to show confidence in the SandStorm IT team by finding new ways to benefit from our “On Demand IT” service offering – paying only for what they need, when they need it!
- Replacement/Migration of Cisco ASA Firewall with Dell SonicWALL
- Relocation of Corp Office (included all technology infrastructure – racks, telecom/datacom, networking, servers, PCs, SANs, desktop computers, etc.)
- Custom corporate (internal) mobile application
- Custom software for transferring products within a network of stores
- Custom tablet solution for improving in store customer interactions
- Conversion, automation, and ongoing support of Data Warehouse reporting
- Custom Labor & Workforce Management Package
- 24/7 On-Call Monitoring and support of hardware and network infrastructure
- Remote & onsite store support throughout the 120+ retail store chain
- Cloud-based Disaster Recovery for server infrastructure
- Help Desk Support